Fiat Nuova 500 Sport....

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 4:26 PM

Another post....this time more miniature cars...the Fiat Nuova 500 sport...this car was in production from 1957-1960...Fiat 500 has been one of my favourite small cars up till now when they released the new version...between the Mini and the Fiat, I choose the Fiat...dont get me wrong, the Mini is a wonderful car but Im more towards the Fiat....

As I said in one of my posts in February, I bought this car because of the diorama that the model is placed in....the diorama scenery together with the car is simply amazing...Very much detailed considering the scale of this car....both the exterior and interior...I love how the effect on this picture turned out...its as if the condition was cloudy as you go uphill...which is suitable as the car is presented in such a way that it seems to be going up the hill...Again same as the above picture....love the effect of this picture....gives it a more realistic scenery...

Much more miniature cars coming.....:)

Comments (2)

very very cool with the diorama!

thanks saruman.....