My next project...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 2:47 PM

Hello..another post....this is my next project once all my exams are done....a 1/144 Gundam kit that I got in February....its the RX-78-2' Gundam E.F.S.F. Protoype Close Combat Mobile-Suit...this is my first 1/144 Gundam and its been a while since ive been building Gundam model kits...
This is a High Grade class Gundam, cant wait for the Real Grade to come out...

The RX-78-2 one of the most famous Gundam characters..
Yep, originally it was 19.99, reduced to 7.99, more than half price...a real bargain...

I am planning this time to make this kit perfect, complete with detailing and stuff...maybe getting it a display case and a display base....

The wordings on the box compared to the ones in the Asian Market is all in English....

Cant wait to start on this project...cant wait to get all these exams done...

Comments (1)

good luck with this kit, it's really a fun piece to build. Here's pix of the 1/60 version that I hope will motivate you to complete this RX-78.