Shaun of the Dead, 1:6 Sideshow ED figure...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in , | Posted on 2:39 AM

Hello again....finally another 1/6 figure...it is the sideshow collectables figure from the comedy/zombie movie, Shaun of the Dead...this is Ed, one half of the zombie killing duo...hehe to those of u who are not familiar with Shaun of the dead, its a movie like 28 days later but the comedy version, I recommend that you should watch it...its quite funny...

Sideshow collectibles, sadly this is not the exclusive one...although I was told that there is only a minor difference in the accessories for the exclusive version...


I got this figure way back in February, was planning to get Shaun in March, but sadly when I went to forbidden planet again, it was all snapped up..sniff...sniff...
A synopsis of the movie..

A short bio on Ed, Shaun's best friend..
Tadaa.....the actual figure itself...as usual still sealed in the box...now packed in a box with my other collections ready to be shipped back home...yep Im done with my degree now...

The resemblance with the actual character from the movie I say is quite good but not excellent...maybe a score of 7/10..
The accessories...first you have a vinyl record (above), the ones that they used in the first few scenes while trying to fend themselves from 2 zombies...
A shovel..the weapon that they used successfully to kill the zombies hehehe
A snooker cue...
This I like, they took the trouble in making a packet of cigarettes...
A cell phone...from the research that Ive done, the exclusive version has one extra accessory, that is a Cornetto Ice cream...
The only complaint that Ive got for this figure, the way they stuffed the body with some sort of material to make the figure look fat...my suggestion...why not try making a fat figure...hot toys..????

Comments (4)

Are you going to collect the entire series of these figures?

There are only two of them...but unfortunately missed out on one of them...it was sold at a good price, (19.99pounds) compared to online prices which sometimes is 20pounds more...will try to look for a better price one...

Funny movie. I love Simon Pegg's movies as well!

So u finished ur studies eh bro? COngrats!!!!!

The Rebel: Yep I just got back..finished my studies already...planning to continue with my Masters...celebrated my degree with a Blade II and Ironman Mech Test Version...hehehehhehe