More airplanes...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 1:33 AM

Hello again...finally back to blogging...been away for some time as had my final year exams for my degree...im glad thats all done now and ive made my effort in trying to do as best as i can...im just going to tawakal....anyways been reading the news about our national carrier, Royal Brunei Airlines leasing 6 777-200ER from Singapore Airlines, personally Im really glad to hear the news as its about time we get a proper wide body airplane....anyhows would like to mark my return to blogging with another one of my airplane collections....This is the limited edition Virgin Atlantic Airlines Airbus A340-600, the current longest airplane in the world that is up until the Boeing 747-8 came along....from the picture above, I just love the packaging for this model, a metallic tin with the Virgin Atlantic wordings on it...
Opening the package, the first thing that was brought to my attention once I opened the casing was the piece of card with the Virgin Atlantic logo..
When I got this of ebay a few years ago, I had no idea it was a limited edition with only 7000 pieces worldwide as stated on the card...it also has Sir Richard Branson's signature, owner of Virgin Atlantic and a signature from the company that manufactures this model, Gemini Jets.
The pic below shows the motto that Airbus developed and was retained by Virgin Atlantic when they began their A340-600 service.."4 engines 4 long haul"


The famous Scarlet Lady carrying the Union Jack flag, an illustration by British artist, Ken White.


More airplanes to come in the future.....:)

Comments (1)

Great score bro..finally meet a blogger in collecting airplane models. Looking forward to see your other airplane collection :)