Skywarp, another masterpiece..

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 10:16 AM

Another Transformers character from the Masterpiece line up...this is from Hasbro...to those of you who might have remembered from one of my earliest posts, I have made a post on the transformers Masterpiece that I have in my collection..and Skywarp was one of them...anyways Ive decided to get another one for two reasons, 1) so that i could display it up in both robot and jet mode and 2) it was a real bargain for a Masterpiece Transformers at 20pounds....
Amongst the three jet characters in the Masterpiece series (Skywarp, Starscream and Thundercracker) the paint job I prefer the most is the Masterpiece Starscream that I have made a post on a few months ago...to me Skywarp is second, but that might change once the Ghost Starscream becomes available heheh...
From the looks of the figure in robot mode as well as jet mode, the amount of detailing is amazing...the thing that i like the most is the moveable flaps on the wings as well as the hidden missiles in the chest area...
This Masterpiece Skywarp is part of the 25th anniversary toyline of Transformers...




Still havent got the chance yet of the additions to the TF family...

Comments (0)