Transformers, Legends Class Devastator

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 1:26 AM

Another post...been really slacking off from updating my blog...nervously waiting for my results now...will be out next week....=S anyways here is another Transformers in my collection...it is the Legends Class Devastator, Hasbro version, if im not mistaken for Takara Tomy they call it EZ collections i think....correct me if im wrong...got this devastator in February and was really impressed with the detailing that this figure has..
In my opinion to be honest, I find this version better than the large devastator...this figure for a whole lot of cheaper price is more worth it than the large one as for this one you can transform the vehicles into their robot mode individually unlike the large devastator....yes I have to admit it might be small but the quality is excellent for the legends class..



As you can see here from the headsculpt, in my opinion there is more similarity to the Devastator from the movie...although a better paint job would have made it much more better...

Also the difference between the Large Devastator and this is that for the large supreme combiner class they have 6 vehicles whereas for the legends class there is a 7th vehicle which is Overload who forms the back of Devastator...
I love the way they included the devastator logo on top here...




hehehhe not that clever Devastator heheheheh...
Managed to get a couple of new TFs...will be posting them up in the near future.....

Comments (1)

I think the best selling point from this legend class devastator is each individual vehicle can transform into robot and yet they can combine to Devastator. Good!!