Hot Toys Ironman Mark II

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 1:17 AM

Hello again people...another post...I know this figure was released about 2 years ago if im not mistaken...and Ive actually had it for more than a year already, only now have i gotten the chance to post in my blog...it is the Hot Toys Ironman Mark II figure from the first Ironman movie...
In my opinion the old packaging of the Hot Toys Ironman figures are much better than the new sleeve type boxes...I dont know about other people but I prefer the old ones...
Very nice illustration on the front and sides of the packaging..
The illustration showing the detailing of the inside part of the armor and the arc reactor is just amazing...
Tadaaaa....the figure itself...
As usual Hot Toys figures normally comes with a number of accessories...
First up is the first miniature arc reactor....it is like a true miniature scale of the thing that was seen in the movie...
Yep it is really that bright...
A number of interchangeable hands...
The extra head with opening face plate....
To be honest in my opinion the likeliness to Robert Downey Junior is a bit off....I still prefer the headsculpt for mech test version and the Mark IV which i will review another day...
The rivets on the chest armor is just awesome!!!
My most favorite part....light up feature..

The opening flaps, airbrakes...
This is also one of my favorite parts of the figure...the detailing is just excellent..
This is one of the reasons why Hot Toys figures cost so much..
Hand missile..

To me this is one of the most excellent figures by Hot Toys...and they still continue to do so with the other version of Ironman figures which i will review in the near future...so stay tune...:)

Comments (1)

Great review on MARK II which a lot of us regret to get him when they were released in the market. Anyway, you may consider to take out the batteries from the figure as they will start leaking soon..My MARK III batteries have already leaked :)