Hunt for Decepticons Leader Class Starscream..

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 7:03 AM

Another post for today....Ive actually thought long and hard whether or not to get this figure...in the end after months of consideration i decided to get it..it is the leader class Starscream..
In my opinion this is one of the best leader class Transformers that Hasbro has ever made..the amount of detailing that I can see is excellent..
As usual with Hasbro's packaging there is a hole in the center with a "Try Me" statement...it always has been like this from the toyline for the first movie..
Illustrating that Starscream's arm has hidden weapons..
A much clearer illustration of the actual figure...as usual I tend not to take them out yet...I think once the new toyline from the upcoming movie comes out, all my revenge of the fallen toyline will be "released" from their boxes..
The F22 Raptor mode..cant wait to transform this figure and see its F22 raptor mode..
A brief biography of Starscream....
From what Ive heard, the Movie Masterpiece Starscream is just a repaint of this figure...well to be honest I dont really care..Ive got mine on the way and will pick it up sometime this week...I can just imagine displaying both side by side...stay tune..

Comments (1)

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Joel Houston
JHouston791@gmail.com