Shin Musha Gundam..

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 6:02 AM

Hello again fellow toy collectors...im back to blogging now..ive been missing for quite sometime as ive been caught up with other commitments eversince ive cmpleted my degree as ive mentioned in my previous post...anyways to start of my blogging again here is another Gundam that I bought...it is the Shin Musha Gundam...do enjoy the pictures..:)
This Gundam kit took me about 3 days to complete...though i did not put on any of the decals as i prefer it to be in its original state...got this kit at Chong Hock but i dnt actually remember how much i got this kit for..
Tadaaaa....the complete figure...the detailing on this figure is simply mind blowing....i just love the samurai-type armour that this kit is fitted with...
Another feature that I like is the chrome finished weapons rather than the dull plastic colours...awesome..
The gun that it comes with can be fixed to the back of the figure...a samurai sword is also included but not really clear in the picture..
The detailing on the armor on both arms..
One word to describe this kit...AWESOME!


Overall, im pretty satisfied with the outcome of this figure...money well spent in my opinion...I do hope that Bandai will do a perfect grade of this kit...Im eyeing the Shin Musha II now..ive found it in one of the shops in chinatown in Manchester..it cost abt 65 quid...might get it next week...

P/s: During the period of my hibernation from blogging, ive picked up quite a few of Gundam kits..including the Perfect Grade RX-78-2..Unfortunately my camera's memory card got corrupted and all my pictures are gone...all together with other new toys that Ive purchased..:(

Comments (0)