Buffy the Vampire Slayer...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 11:48 AM

Hello again....Just wanted to share with all you some of the action figures that I got last month... This figure is from the hit television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer that ran on TV from 1997 to 2003...I managed to get my hands on two of the main characters from the series, Buffy Summers herself and her sidekick Willow...got both of the figures for less than 10quid including postage which I consider as a good value for money...The packaging for these figures are similar to that of Neca Toys, but these figures are made by Diamond Toys...The detailing and articulations of the figures are excellent and it does come with few accessories as well as extra arms in the case for Buffy. Ive always wanted to collect the figures from this series and would love to collect all of the main characters...but I will see how it goes...at the moment I am planning to collect Angel characters from the series Angel who also appeared in the Buffy series before having his own series based on his character..Just hope that I can get another bargain from ebay hehhe...anyways enjoy...
Buffy Summers...the main character...
What she looks like in real life, Sarah Michelle Gellar
Other figures to be collected...I am trying to find Faith(the one next to Buffy, who is also a vampire slayer)
The "good witch" Willow, played by Allyson Hannigan, who now is acting in the How I met Your Mother series...

Still overjoyed after receiving my Policeman Joker:)

Comments (0)