My purchase of the year goes to.......The Ironman Mark 1

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 11:58 AM

It was a close call when it came to choosing my purchase of the year between the Ironman Mark 1 and the the recently released Joker DX 01 Policeman Version. In the end I chose the Ironman Mark 1 as I just find the detailing on this figure really amazing and I have always been a fan of Ironman. Everything about this figure from the packaging to the figure is almost perfect for me. The only thing that I didnt agree with the figure is the headsculpt of Robert Downey Jr, a.k.a. Tony Stark. It doesnt actually look like him. Hopefully they will do an improvement with the headsculpt of the upcoming Battle Damaged Ironman Mark III figure. Also from the pictures of the Tony Stark Mech Test version, the new headsculpt of Tony Stark looks promising. I will do a full review of my 2009 purchases tomorrow. Now I do hope you enjoy these pictures...Ladies and Gentlemen, Ironman Mark 1..

Hope 2010 will be a good collecting year to all of us collectors....:)

Comments (3)

This figure is too cool! You're right tho....if u want the exact replica of a 1/6 RDJ headsculpt, then I bet the upcoming 'mech-test' figure would be perfect!

Yep yep true...but I'll see how it goes, I might get the battle damaged mark III first since ive missed the first version..

a worthy winner indeed! thanks for the comment on my tagboard.