HOT TOYS JOKER DX01

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 7:41 AM

Hi there....as Ive said in my previous post, its been a while since I have posted something in my blog as Ive been busy with other commitments...thats all done for now and gives me the chance to update my blog....Its finally here...after waiting anxiously from early October it has finally arrive at my doorstep this morning...yes this is the Joker DX01 Policeman version from the Dark Knight movie...this is the first figure from Hot Toys in the deluxe series and they have seriously done a good job. The box for this figure itself is impressive and can be a collector's item itself...it is different from the other Hot Toys that I have in my collection, instead of the sleeve type packaging, this figure comes in a magnetized booklet opening cover. The image on the front packaging is similar to that of the Joker Bank Robber version except for the color scheme and the illustrations that are stated on the cover. I will explain further with the pictures below;
The outside box of the figure.
The image that you can see in the front cover, similar to the one from the Bank Robber Joker...
"THE DARK KNIGHT, THE JOKER DXO1"
Once you open the box, there is a paragraph, storyline of the Joker in the Dark Knight movie...
Also included in this figure are three cards, below the cards it says, "Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
This card was seen in few scenes in the movie....
This card says, The Unforgettable Heath Ledger The Joker.
The man himself.....
Once you open the packaging this is what you get....The actual Joker with the costume that he wore in the movie. The material of the clothing on both costumes have amazing detailing on them.
The figure that comes with the new P.E.R.S. (Parallel eyeball rolling system with the translucent iris) Ive tried this new technology on the Hot Toys figures, its mind blowing..
The Policeman costume..need to buy a true type figure for this one..it will be a waste just to leave this without a body ehhehe..
You actually get two figures in one....
The accessories that come with this figure...
Several hands and pair of shoes....
The rifle, hand gun and policeman hat...
Grenades, as the ones that the Joker has in his coat in the movie....
The new display stand for the DX series with a light up base, batteries not included....

Overall this is truly an amazing figure and I am glad that I did not cancel my pre-order as I was starting to get impatient waiting...but it was worth the wait as this is an amazing collectors item and I recommend this to fellow collectors....get it before its gone.....

Comments (1)

This is definitely an awesome figure. Where did you order this? and how much is it?