Transformers 2007 Movie Deluxe Class...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 11:12 AM

Hello again..My post today will be on my Deluxe Class Transformers from the 2007 Transformers movie. The Deluxe Class Transformers are a scale down from the Voyager class that I reviewed last month. Deluxe class Transformers are approximately around 10 to 15cm tall and they have quite excellent articulations. The Transformation is easily done and the instructions are straight forward. The price ranges from 32.90 to 40 dollars...however when the toyline first came out in Brunei, it was around 55 dollars, taking into account it is the Takara Tomy version so Im guessing that is why the price was quite high back then. The quality of the figures excellent though there are some difference in the robot's faces, particularly Bumblebee's. Anyways I wont say more and just enjoy the pics..(note, some of the pics are taken from tfw2005.com as I didnt manage to take pictures of all my Transformers that time as I didnt really plan to make this blog heheh)
Optimus Prime in Protoform, this was when Optimus landed on earth for the first time before transforming into the truck...
Bumblebee, Old Camaro version, notice difference between Takara Tomy version and the Hasbro version below...
Bumblebee New Camaro version...notice the difference between the headsculpt in the pic on the packaging and the actual head...personally I prefer the car mode than the robot mode for Bumblebee...

This is the Bumblebee, Stealth version...This headsculpt has Bumblebee putting on his battle face mask..normally I dont collect characters that are not in the movie, but this one and another one that I have in my collection is an exception as my gf bought it for me hehehehMore black then yellow compared with the normal Bumblebee... Autobot Jazz, not really fond of this figure...but bought it anyway for the sake of collecting ehehehe...
However I like Jazz's headsculpt where his eyes looks like that it lights up

This is Long arm, not an actual character in the movie, but it did appear(the truck that Mikaela was driving while towing Bumblebee)
Barricade with Frenzy...This is one of my all time favorite characters, the robot form looks awesome and the car form is simply amazing...Bonecrusher. I love the robot form for this character especially in the movie while it was skating along the freeway...too bad it was killed by Optimus hehehe
Scorponok...another all time favorite of mine....the transformation on Scorponok is not that nice...I prefer it in its robot mode....I wish they made a huge version of Blackout to fit in Scorponok ehhehe as it did in the movie heheh....
Those are the Deluxe Class Transformers that I have from the Transformers 2007 movie...will post on the Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Class toyline in the near future...although unfortunately didnt manage to take all the pictures of the ones that I have in my possession... Stay tune...

Comments (0)