Another Soundwave...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 1:52 PM

Here is another Transformers from my collection...its another Soundwave...and this Soundwave is from the music label Transformers. This Soundwave is in the Blaster black version. I got this for a very good price at a local toys store during the summer holidays.
Ive always wanted this version of Soundwave, and when I saw it was in stock, I didnt think twice and bought it straight away. The amazing thing about this figure is that it actually is a Mp3 player and at the same time not losing its ability to be transformed. I dont really know whether it plays music as well as normal Mp3 players. The picture above shows the Soundwave in its transformed form...Ive actually taken out this figure from the box, and transformed it, but I dont know for some reason I didnt take any pictures of it hehhe....the transformation process was pretty simple but the detailing on the figure is quite excellent..The figure comes with weapons that usually comes with Soundwave in its normal toy form. I like the combination of the colors for the figure. To Transformers fan, I recommend you to get this figure if you get the chance...well worth it...

Comments (0)