Hunting again..

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 7:42 AM

Heheheh....today I went hunting again ehehhe....it was a good way to release the stress that I experienced for two weeks due to exams...hehehe I actually wanted to go on the day that I finished my exams the other day..heheh tpi tunggu elaun keluar baru jalan ehhehe....Anyways went to Nottingham for my hunt and went to the usual shops that I go to...Modelzone, Forbidden Planet and The Entertainer...
I do apologize if the pictures are not that clear ehehhe maklum gambar curi...takut tuan punya kadai marah ehehhe...Modelzone is one of the best stores if you are into die cast models etc....quite reasonable price also...I like the way they display the things that they sell...heheh it really does attract customers...but fortunately as it was a weekday there were not too many people...btw bukan escape class...hehe cuti masih..:pThe section where they display truck models, buses, formula 1 cars, moto gp bikes...though not seen in the picture..ehheheOne of my favorite toy/comic stores...Forbidden Planet...this shop sells stuff ranging from anime, to action figures of various characters from films and cartoons...price is a little bit high though....but if your lucky you might get a few bargains....After looking around for quite some time...this is what I managed to get....all of them were at bargain prices....each of them were not more than 25 quid...thanks to some great reductions and clearances hehehe....Got these Cars characters for 3 quid each...one of them is for my gf, the one on the left to be exact heheh she likes the character....Got this small diecast Fiat 500 model just because I liked the diorama that it was displayed in hehehe...I also got these James Bond vehicles from five different movies...and it was only 1 pound each hehee...Finally got the Hogwart Express from the movie Harry Potter....its been a while I have wanted this model...but the price just put me off but it was reduced more than half so I bought it and complete my Harry Potter vehicle collection...Heheh didnt plan to get this....but thanks to my friend hehehe decided to get it hhehhe cute devastatornya...damit compared to the one I have back at home hehe seriously didnt expect it to be this small hehehe....but I like it hehe...
And finally I got this Shaun of the Dead 1/6 figure from Sideshow Collectibles....I got the character Ed as I have already owned Shaun that was made by Neca..my first ever Sideshow figure heheh...Overall it was a good hunt today heheheh......I might think of going to TRU tomorrow ehehheh...as I didnt manage to find the GI Joe figures that I wanted heheh...

Comments (1)

very very cool hauls bro!