More Transformers..

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 4:22 AM

Hello...Just want to share with you all another one of my Transformers in my collection. This time its Optimus Prime from Transformers Cybertron. This is one of my favorite Optimus figures because it simply looks awesome both in robot and vehicle mode.
Got this Optimus two years ago from Amazon.co.uk at a relatively bargain price for a leader class Transformers. Overall the figure is in excellent condition, the only thing that disappointed me was the packaging...the item was said to be new and mint condition, however the packaging did have some minor wear on the edges and some other parts. For me the packaging is one of the things that I find really important as I tend to display them with the packaging.Anyways with the slight damage in packaging, I am considering of taking this figure out of the box and displaying it hehehe but I guess Im going to have to wait for going back to Brunei as it will be much easier for transporting with the box as taking it out will make it more fragile.To sum up, from the pictures on the back packaging this is one awesome looking Optimus Prime. I might consider in collecting a few more Optimus Primes hehehe...Ebay..here I come heheh...

Comments (0)