Update to GI Joe Rise of the Cobra collection...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 8:31 AM

Hi again...this is an update to the previous two posts on GI Joe Rise of the Cobra toys....Ive added the figures and vehicle in the pictures below last December as well as some which I bought yesterday...I think at the moment all the figures that I have targeted to collect from the toyline has now been accomplished...but might add some more if I feel like it hehhee...
One of the new figures that I got is the Courtney "Cover Girl" Krieger...to those who have watched the movie might remember her as the woman who was always beside General Hawk...unfortunately she died early in the movie...killed by Zartan....The image of the actual character shown above, and the image portrayed by the figure below...in my opinion no resemblance at all hehee... The only thing that I dislike about these figures, including those that I have previewed in my previous posts is that why did they make the weapons so huge..larger then the figure itself..hehehe...but apart from that, quite satisfied with the 3 3/4 figures...Im actually starting to like collecting figures in this size hehe..The second figure is Abel "Breaker" Shaz...for this figure I think it does have a slight resemblance to the actual character....This is Heavy Duty in his Reactive Impact Armor..comes with a quite number of accessories...And last but not least...Zartan...He is one of my favourite characters in the movie...though in my opinion, didnt really make that much of an impact in terms of screening time....I just couldnt resist in getting this Alpha vehicle...I think this is the 2nd best vehicle that they made in the Alpha Range behind the Mole Pod...Im still waiting whether they will release the shark vehicles so that I can pair it with this one...This vehicle as in previous ones comes with a figure, Aqua Viper Officer...
Keep on collecting..!!:)

Comments (2)

Nice haul bro! How much was one of those 3.75s?

On the other hand, I'm looking to sell off my whole ROC Joe/Cobra collection myself...heheh....saja nak clear some space on my shelf....them Star Wars have taken over! :p

For the 3.75 figures here...the price ranges from 5.99 to 7.99, tapi if lucky sometimes can get for 4pounds..