G I Joe collection back at home...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 11:11 AM

Hi...this is the GI Joe collection that I have back at home...got these figures and vehicles before I got the figures that Ive posted last month in another post. As I have said before, I am not a real fanatic of the GI Joe cartoon series but started to show interest in GI Joe when the movie came out. Also I didnt really plan to collect the figures and vehicles, it started when I receive a txt from my friend and fellow collector Khudri when he mentioned that our local department store has just released the GI Joe toyline...went to have a look at it and walaa...heheh my GI Joe collection started heheh....my first GI Joe that I bought is the GI Joe vehicle, the Steel Crusher Vehicle A.P.V...hehe which is basically a modified hummer....the features on the vehicle are almost similar to the one in the movie...the same also goes to all the vehicles in the GI Joe Rise of the Cobra toyline...good job Hasbro...too bad they didnt make the GI Joe airship...would have been nice to add it into my collection...anyways enjoy....
Conrad "Duke" Hauser
Snake Eyes...
Destro..
Storm Shadow...
The Baroness...heheh a must have...
The Night Raven
Steel Crusher A.P.V.
Cobra Gunship...another awesome vehicle in the movie...
Mole Pod....
Rockslide A.T.A.V.

Well for the figures, these are not from the Rise of the Cobra toyline...this is from GI Joe Sigma 6 franchise...these figures are about 20-25cm or so and features tons of accessories...these figures have more of an "animated" look compared to the Rise of the Cobra figures...nonetheless its an awesome add into my collection...and the price for this figures is quite reasonable also...

Stay tune for my November purchase hehehhe.....hopefully it will be here in a week or so...

Comments (0)