My new ride heheh...plus 20inch rims...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 12:29 PM

Hello....this is something new in my collection and something new that I am trying out....this is a 1/24 scale model kit by Aoshima....this is the Toyota Alphard Garson D.A.D. ZX-Edition...Toyota Alphard is one of my favorite cars and the body kit and rims on this particular model is amazing and totally suits the car itself...This is my first attempt at building model kits but unfortunately at the moment dont really have the time to start assembling it, plus the cement, paint and other stuff that you need to assemble it isnt available at the moment....have to buy it separately...Accompanying this car, I also bought 20inch Club Linea L566 chrome rims....at first I bought this rims to replace the the original ones that come with the car to give it a more custom look, but now Im thinking twice as the original rims looks nice also...What do you think? should I or should I not change the rims..? hehe give me a feedback... anyways enjoy....

Comments (0)