Masterpiece Optimus Prime and Megatron...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 12:43 AM

Hello...I present to you my short review of two of the Masterpiece Transformers that I have in my collection, Masterpiece Optimus Prime and Masterpiece Megatron....These are two of my earliest Masterpiece Transformers that I have...I bought both of them about a year ago and it was well worth it...every single penny...Optimus Prime's packaging is quite huge and heavy also...Optimus comes together with the trailer as we normally see in the cartoon series, there is another version in the Masterpiece series that only contains Optimus only. Optimus comes with several accessories as you can see from the pictures...also Optimus has an opening chest compartment revealing the all spark which lights up. Overall detailing on the robot is excellent as is identical to that in the cartoon series. As for Megatron, I cant explain how excellent the detailing is on the figure and from videos that Ive seen in youtube, when transforming it into the gun mode, it looks like a real gun. One thing I realise is that some bits on the Megatron easily fall off, I dont know whether its only mine that has these faults but nonetheless I'm quite happy with the quality of this figure...I dont really know which character that I want to get next in the Transformers Masterpiece series, its between two of the characters, Grimlock or the MP-1B Convoy...hhmmmm.....anyways enjoy the pics...

Comments (0)