Some more Transformers....part 2...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 12:14 AM

Hi..this is a continuation from my previous post..this is the Voyager Class Transformers from the first movie...I only have a few of them as I only tend to collect the main characters from the movie...I do recall that they also produce Optimus and Megatron in the voyager class but I opted to get them both in the leader class category....Unlike my ROTF voyager class, these have been taken out of the box and transformed..but sadly I dont have any individual pictures of them and have to do with using pictures from www.tfw2005.com, if you are into Transformers related stuff have a look at the website..they have quite nice pictures as well as news related to Transformers,such as new releases, upcoming releases etc...anyways enjoy..
Ironhide in the original black colour from the movie....prefer the black one compared to the ROTF livery....

Blackout..another one of the awesome looking decepticons from the first movie...wish they made it similar to the one in the movie...
Ratchet...more or less the same like the one from the ROTF toyline..

Starscream....for this one i prefer the one from the ROTF toyline...cant wait for the leader class to be released...hehehe

Comments (0)