Transformers Masterpiece Starscream..

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 10:39 AM

Hi....I would like to present to you my Masterpiece Transformers series Starscream...this is one of my fav Transformers that they have made in the Masterpiece series....This Starscream is in a different colour scheme compared to the original Starscream Masterpiece, this is the Designer's Operation edition by Shoji Kawamori...I like the colour scheme on this edition...gives it a more stealth-like look...As always on the Masterpiece series the detailing is amazing...in terms of articulation, dont quite really know as I havent transformed it into its robot mode hehehe just have not got the time yet hehe...I got my Starscream last year and it cost me around 70 quid plus shipping...which I think is a reasonable price when you compare with most of the Masterpiece series....overall excellent figure...i fully recommend it...
Typical Masterpiece box with black background and image of the figure itself...

Back of the packaging, illustrating more images of the figure...

This says, Designer's Operation, Shoji Kawamori...and something in Japanese hehe
The content itself..

Base/stand with decepticon logo..

I love this part, the opening thrust area and centre flaps...plus the moveable flaps hehehe i always have a thing for airplanes..
Opening cockpit which fits a miniature figure....



Comments (0)