3rd purchase of 2010...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 7:31 AM

This is my 2nd post today....these are the new stuff that has been added into my collection...Will do individual posts on them in the near future...
Kamen Rider Den-O Momotaros and Sword Form...been thinking about getting this figure for two years....but after watching the series again, made my decision to buy it eheheh...ore sanjou....
Ironman Mark II figure...one of the figures that has always been on my must buy list..and finally a 3D puzzle of one of my favorite buildings....Burj Al Arab....Its an amazing looking building....enuf said...

Comments (4)

Nice haul bro! I've always wanted a Mrk 2 myself..rather than Mrk 3....never got around to actually buying one till today...haha!

How much did you get Mrk 2 for?

I got the Mark II arnd 125pounds, so approximately arnd 300SGD..is it cheaper to get hot toys in Singapore?

It would be fair to say that the prices in Malaysia and S'pore is around the same....

When 1st released, these Ironmen figures cost about RM500 each or approx SGD230 I reckon......

I'm frm Malaysia btw....heheh...

Wow that is quite a high price...but i think its much more cheaper than what I heard in Brunei, i think their selling it arnd 300+ for hot toys...

oh im sorry...heheh my bad..