Soundwave Commemorative Edition...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 10:47 AM

Hello again...This is my G1 Soundwave Commemorative Edition. Soundwave has always been one of my favorite characters in Transformers. I find it cool that it Transforms into a cassette player. This is why when the ROTF movie came out, I was bit disappointed that Soundwave only had a small role in the movie considering what a great character he is in the cartoon series.
I first had the chance to own G1 Soundwave while I was holidaying in Kota Kinabalu Sabah, found an encore G1 Soundwave by Takara Tomy sold at the KK Toys shop. I didnt buy it straight away as I wanted to do some browsing first and decided to buy it the next day. Unfortunately KK Toys doesnt open on Sundays during that time and I was leaving that Sunday evening..I was devastated and could only curse myself. Luckily I was given another chance to own this awesome character as Hasbro launched a Commemorative Edition of Soundwave and this time I didnt think twice. As expected this figure is awesome.

This figure comes with Laserbeak and Ravage which both is Transformable into the cassettes as seen in the cartoon series. They also come with a cassette case to store both of them. This is one of the parts of the figure that I find really amazing.
Anyways I got Soundwave for around 35 quid and I consider myself lucky as today, browsing through Ebay, the price of this figure is ranging around 50 to 70 quid. There might be some cheap ones out there but it is hard to find. I sure recommend people to get Soundwave.

Comments (0)