Lord of the Rings, Witchking Ringwraith...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 5:19 AM

Here is another figure from my Lord of The Rings collection...its a 12" figure of the Witchking Ringwraith...This is one of my favourite characters from the Lord of the Rings Franchise...I find this character quite scary but cool at the same time heheh...rugged kali ah semua hitam ehhehe...
This is the packaging that the figure comes in, once again I quite like the concept of an open leaf box, whatever you call it heheh and the Ring showing a glimpse of the figure...More pictures shown on the packaging...apparently this figure comes with "Authentically Styled Fabric outfit and accessories...The back packaging showing the illustration of the figure...The actual figure itself....it looks awesome...!!!How I wish they made an equivalent size of the beast to match this figure...it would be really cool...imagining it being displayed in my room ehehhehhe....

Comments (0)