Lord of the Rings, Ring bearer collection..

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 11:43 PM

Hi again...this is some of the figures from my Lord of the Rings collection...I am a massive fan of the movie and for me the best movie was the last one, The Return of the King. These figures are under the Fellowship of the Ring toyline and it includes the the ring beares of the One Ring...Bilbo, Gollum and Frodo.
What attracted me to get this figures was because they way that they were represented...in Twilight mode...featuring all figures being Translucent...although remembering roughly it was only Frodo who appeared to have gone in Twilight mode during the movie...none the less couldnt resist adding it into my figures collection...At the price of 8 quid for these figures, I think it is a reasonable value..and its more expensive when you buy them individually..The only drawback in my opinion of these figures is that due to the translucent nature of the figures, I dont really like the way that the figures body frame is seen...I havent taken them out of the box yet, but from what I have seen from the joints, I say there is a considerable amount of articulation for these figures...which makes it for better posing positions for display...
Stay tune for more Lord of the Rings figures..:)

Comments (2)

Glad you like them LOTR toys bro! For the record, my wife is one huge LOTR fan too....

Take a look at her collection (under my flickr):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zakri_zakaria/collections/72157612531447161/

...while I'm a professed Lucas freak...she had sworn allegiance to the Peter Jackson/JRR Tolkien camp! LOL!

my my....what a collection that is...i admire that..