First purchases of 2010

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in , , | Posted on 2:49 AM

Yesterday I decided to go searching for toys and so I went to the nearest Toys R Us. When I went there lucky me it was still on sale even though its been a week after christmas...heheh fyi after three years in the UK, I still dont know when the major sales are:p Anyways I spent about 45mins in the store at first just browsing through the stuff that TRU had to offer..
The Transformers from the animated, revenge of the fallen and universe toyline were on sale also but most of them were the ones that Ive had already or were not interested in buying. Although I have to say Ultra class from the Transformers Universe toyline at 15 quid was quite cheap as it was around 30-35 quid before. Sorry couldnt take any more pictures of the store heheh this TRU personnel was looking at me in a suspicious way so I just carried on with my browsing...In the end I got myself these toys...two GI Joe Rise of the Cobra figures and Transformers Combiner Class Superion from the Revenge of the Fallen toyline, though it didnt appear in the movie. Apart from these purchases, I also got an Austin Mini Cooper Keychain, but not from TRU, its from M&S. I had the chance to complete my main characters from the GI Joe movie, but I didnt get it because the Superion was just too hard to resists...heheh I imagined it in my head displaying it together with my Bruticus that I have back at home...hehehhe
Anyways stay tune for more posts on January purchases...:)

Comments (0)