The Chronicles of Narnia, Aslan figure..

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 1:28 AM

Hello again...another post....This is a figure of Aslan from the Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian movie....Aslan is the ruler of all Narnia....and as you can see from the pics below, he is a lion...anyways I havent watch the Prince Caspian movie yet, but Ive seen the first movie and in my opinion it was quite good...
Bought this figure for its detailing and the number of articulations that it has, which will make it fun pose the figure...as you can see below, it says it has over 20 points of articulation...which is not bad....and the bonus thing is, I only got this figure for 2 pounds....a real real bargain....
The actual figure itself...from the pic below you cant really see the detailing that it has...but trust me it is amazing...
I think I might keep this figure in its packaging for quite a while as at the moment it just looks nice inside the packaging...but one day it will come out ehhee...
A brief description of Aslan....

Comments (3)

Did you buy more Narnia figures for that great price?

Yep i did...there is one small toy store where I am studying at the moment which sometimes sell toys at unbelievable low prices...like for example i got iron man 2 3.75 inch figures for 3 pounds only...

This is really a good deal :P