Primeval Raptor Figure...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 4:21 AM

Hello again...another figure...this is Raptor from the Sci-Fi series Primeval...Primeval follows a team of five scientists tasked with investigating the appearance of temporal anomalies across Great Britain and containing prehistoric and futuristic creatures which enter the present, its a bit like the creatures are time travelling....
Similar to the reason why I got the Narnia figure in my previous post, got this figure for its excellent articulation and detailing....another thing is I used to be fascinated by dinosaurs....I remember back when Jurassic Park was just released, I kept pestering my parents to buy me every single merchandise released for the movie line...heheh I even got a large T-Rex that has a walking and sound effect eheheh...anyways this is the actual figure below...the way that they made the detailing and the paint job is just amazing...
Anyways if you have watched Jurassic Park, you might recognise Raptor, it is one of those species that were considered to be intellegent in the Jurassic Kingdom...where they were thought to be able to plan and co-ordinate their attacks and trap their prey by hunting in packs....
This figure does require some assembling hehehe , you just have to assemble the tail and thats about it...
A brief description on Raptor that appeared on the Primeval Tv series...

Comments (2)

Are you getting the entire series for this movie as you love dinosaurs?

desmond-nope...i dont think so as its very hard to find nowadays...Im trying to prevent myself from ebay at the moment...heheh other commitments calling ehhehe...