Transformers RPMs

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in , | Posted on 1:26 AM

Hello...back to posting again...these are the Transformers RPMs vehicles...this is Hasbro 's version of Hotwheels as they are both in the same scale...Ive got four of the characters from the TF ROTF movie...
This is Sideswipe....Sideswipe here has a different look compared to the deluxe class and Human alliance Sideswipes...nonetheless its still nice...
Each car has an illustration of what they look like in robot mode underneath the car as these RPMs do not transform...
Must have bumblebee....
Jolt....I quite like this one...
Last but not least barricade....I decided only to get four of these characters only as these were the only ones that attracted me compare to the others that were available in the store....other ones that were available that time was Megatron and Demolishor but in my opinion they just look odd to me....

Will be posting on other toys in the next few days...Im slowing down a bit in adding stuff to my collection as I have other priorities that I have to spend on...hehehe....anyways keep on collecting...

Comments (0)