First appearance Ironman..

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 12:14 PM

Hello again....another post....another action figure from the Ironman figure....this is the 7inch first appearance Ironman figure from Marvel Legends...I was thinking whether to get this figure or the recently released First Appearance Ironman figure from the Ironman 2 toyline...in the end I opted for this figure...simply because you can remove the face plate heheh....


This figure was released under the Mojo Series period....each of the figure from this series comes with a piece(s) of Mojo...once you collect all the figures in the series, you can build your own Mojo...but interested in doing so as I only want this figure heheh...



Quite good amount of articulation for a figure of this size....
This figure includes a 32 page comic book as well as a diorama for posing your figure...but frm what Ive seen in youtube on reviews of this figure, the figure looks out of place with the diorama..
The actual figure itself....the face on the figure reminds me of an actor but I dont remember his name...overall nice quite nice headsculpt...

The face plate which you can remove...some reason this looks more like the mask from the movie The Man in the Ironmask...hehehhe.....

What I dont like abt this figure is that piece of antenna sticking out of the shoulder blade....other than that no complains at all ehhehe...
A brief description on the First Appearance Ironman, and below some statistics of Ironman...
Till then fellow collectors....

Comments (1)

Nice haul bro! I too have him displayed proudly with the rest of my Toybiz MLs in my display cabinet. This is a great figure indeed!

>>>Btw bro, aku sudah jumpa War Machine 3.75"...a friend of mine found one for me! Thks anyway ya...