A friend's collection...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in , , , | Posted on 12:37 AM

Hello again....I would like to share with you all my friend's collection that he has collected over the years...he was the one responsible in bringing back my toys obsession few years back...This guy's collection is totally awesome....his particular interests is Transformers and Starwars...below are some pictures from his collection....enjoy.....
Some of his collections...in my opinion, an excellent arrangement...
his 2007 Transformers Collection
his 2008 Transformers collection..Optimus Primes....
Optimus+Jetfire combine...
More Optimus Primes...
Leo Convoy...yep he has got all three of them...
Neoprime, Optimus Beast Wars and Leo Prime....
Bumblebee Collection....
Megatron Collection...
TF 2007 movie collection....he also has an awesome TF ROTF collection...if I were to put all the pictures this will be a really really long post which already is....hehe
I still havent got the chance to get this one...is one of my most wanted TF...
Starwars....
Quarter scale figures, Darth Maul and Obi Wan
Master Replicas Helmets....Nice....
In the process of building his army....
Darth Vader 500th figure...the one that I sold to him....
Range of Star Wars vehicles....
GI Joe collection...
His ongoing Mighty Muggs collection....
Last but not least...the man himself behind the collection.......

Comments (4)

Does any of his vehicle ever leaves their boxes/packaging? Or are they kept MOC indefinitely? Superb collection.....but it'll be better if those vehicles are displayed....my 2 cents...hehe.

The rebel...hehhe at the moment he hasnt open it yet as he is currently studying in the UK also...he will open it I think once he comes back later this year...hehe

What I think here is better for your friend to put his toys in glass display shelves to avoid collecting dust :)

desmond- yeah i agree with you, i had the problem with dust last time, and believe me its too much of a hassle to clean them off...