Beast Wars Optimus Prime

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 1:57 PM

Hello again....this is another one of my Transformers in my collection...this time it is the Beast Wars series...and this is Optimus Prime...personally beast wars is one of the transformers franchise that I enjoy..and the way they made the Optimus for this one is excellent...Ive always wanted this since it first came out but I only managed to get it late last year...luckily they still sell them...there are a few differences between the Takara Tomy version which I am planning to get in the near future together with Megatron which is in the form of a T-Rex, to complete the leaders of the maximals and the decepticons...I am quite satisfied with this figure and the transformation was not that complicated...anyways enjoy browsing through the pictures...
This one has Kenner on the bottom of the box instead of Hasbro...
Out of the box, bengis mukanya ah...heheh kacau Eurocodes folder atu eh ehehhe
Transformation complete.....
Will soon be getting the Megatron to complete this....heheh Hot Toys debut will be soon...stay tune....

Comments (0)