Hot Toys Harvey Dent...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 1:59 PM

Heheh finally I am going to post my first ever Hot Toys in my collection...it is the Movie Masterpiece Two-Face Harvey Dent from the Batman the Dark Knight movie....the detailing on this figure is simply mind-blowing and it actually looks like the real thing...the packaging is also quite nice especially the texture that they make it from...I like the way Hot Toys makes the sleeve type packaging...it makes it look special in someway...the cost of Hot Toys figure is quite high compared to other manufacturers of 12" figures...but for me it is money well spent...this figure in particular cost me less than 100quid which to me is a quite low price for Hot Toys figures as most of them will usually cost over 100....enjoy these pictures...
This is the front cover....the picture is how the actual figure looks...
Two-FaceHarvey Dent...
The alternate cover...Harvey Dent...
After taking off the sleeve...large picture of the Two-Face famous coin...
Extra suit is given to change the figure into Harvey Dent
Inside the packaging....
Accessories included with the figure....
Alternate Harvey Dent head
The revolver, coin and alternate hands...

Stay tune for more Hot Toys posts from my collection....:)

Comments (1)

Hariz, I think transformers are not for you.