Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Ejector...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 1:57 PM

This is a new addition to my Revenge of the Fallen line of Transformers...bought this about two weeks ago and it was around £7.99...Ive actually been after this figure ever since my summer holidays in Brunei...but nda mau sampai2nya d Brunei until recently when i was browsing through the Chong Hock Toynation blog...anyways this is the 2nd scout class transformers that I have whereby Scalpel was my first...I do wish that they will make the whole set of the Kitchen appliances Transformers as I will definitely collect all of them hehheh....overall i find this figure really2 cool eheheh....money well spent...heheh
Robot form...
Toaster form hehehe this is transformed by my girlfriend ehehe....she did a good job, this being her first attempt at transforming ehehhe...
I love this part of the figure...ehhehe the one showing the 3 pin socket plug heheh...overall nice figure...satisfied with it...

Comments (0)