I present the Ironman mark 1 by Hot Toys...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 4:42 AM

Hello once again....I would like to present to you all my Ironman Mark 1 by Hot Toys....This is the third Hot Toys that I have in my collection...This is one of the figures that I have always wanted ever since it was announced by Hot Toys...as from my previous Hot Toys figures, I also got this from ebay at a reasonable price....and again as from my previous reviews, one of the main features that I like about this figure is the sleeve type boxes....the illustration of the cover is excellent, where the material used gives it a wood-like feel and I just love the Stark Industries logo on its side...overall Hot Toys has produced another excellent figure and I cant wait to get my hands on the Mark II and the new version of the Mark III as I missed out on the old version...:( anyways enjoy the pics....

The front of the packaging with M1 printed and Stark Industries with couple of bullet holes hehe...amazing detail...up to the boxes...
The Stark Industries logo that I mentioned earlier...
I love this part of the packaging, once you open the sleeve you get the image of the reactor...here it looks as if it is light up..
Inside the cover, illustration of the Mark 1 and the people involved in producing the Mark 1..
The figure....
Very nice detailing and almost likeness of Robert Downey Jr.
Few more pictures of the packaging..


Comments (0)