More Gundam from my collection.

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 1:53 PM

Hello again...here are some more of my Gundam collection by Bandai....these ones are in the 1/100 scale...but to be honest i prefer the 1/60 scaled ones more hehehe...but nonetheless if was also fun making and finishing them and I am looking forward to get some more in the future...but at the moment I am concentrating in expanding my Hot Toys collection which i will post sometime in the future....anyhow...enjoy...=)
The finished product...to be honest my lining details are not yet very smooth....need some more practice...any tips anyone?

Love the detailing when you look at it from the back...

2nd Gundam...constructing the Gundam Exia...roll out version...
tadaaa....

Im pretty happy with the way this one ended compared to the other two ehehe

Here is an overall picture of the Gundam that I have in my collection..three of them are fake...bought them last time because i needed a fix for my Gundam cravings before i found another store selling Bandai Gundams hehehe....but i dont recommend any fake Gundam...=)

Comments (0)