Hot Toys Joker Bank Robber Version...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 12:11 AM

Hi...I would like to share with everyone another one of my Hot Toys Collection...this time it is the Joker the Bank Robber version from Batman the Dark Knight movie....this is my second Hot Toys figure that I have in my collection. The same with my previous Hot Toys review, I like the way they present this figure in the packaging...Ive always like sleeve type packaging...the outer packaging is very well presented with the mask that the Joker uses in the movie as the front cover. I love the way that they also included a dollar bill with the "Why so serious?" Joker quote...In terms of detailing, Hot Toys has yet again produced an excellent figure with high standards of quality...salute to the designers of Hot Toys...even though the price is quite high for Hot Toys, however it is worth every penny....i highly recommend this figure...anyways enjoy...
This is the outer front packaging...nice illustration of the Joker mask....

The outer back packaging showing the picture of the actual figure...
Dollar bills with "Why So Serious?"
The inner packaging after the sleeve has been taken off....very nice...."This town deserves a better class of criminal"A list of the people involving producing this figure...love the way they show the Joker holding the mask...
The picture shown just looks like the real-life Joker...
Tadaa....the actual figure...comes with tonnes of accessories....
Looks like the real thing....
extra head for the robber mask....
some of the accessories...

Overall this is an excellent figure...I cant wait for the Joker Policeman version which I have pre-ordered...also I am waiting for the Batman DX-02 figure from Hot Toys....hopefully it will be released in the near future...looking forward to complete my Batman the Dark Knight collection...

Comments (0)