Transformers Leo Prime Convoy...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 1:59 PM

Hello again....here is another Transformers that I have in my collection...I just got this about two weeks ago and this is considered as a bargain...this normally costs around 70 quid on ebay...im not sure if there are any more cheaper than this...if there is please inform me..x) heheh I actually didnt expect to win this on Ebay as I usually lose out in the bidding in the last few seconds...the starting bid was around 5 quid, then i bid 6, then this person bid 7...and the battle continued until it was about 15 quid...then just for fun i decided just to go for 25 quid...heheh surprisingly there was no more counter bid...so i left it as it is....after a few days I received an email from Ebay stating to my surprise that I had actually won it....in the end I only got the item for 21 quid and plus 4 quid postage....next in the hunt is the black version of this tf...

Comments (0)