My first kyosho model and Lewis Hamilton's McLaren Mercedes F1 car...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 1:50 PM

Hello again....here i want to share with you to of my model cars that are my favorite...the 1/18 Audi R8 by Kyosho and the 1/18 Vodafone McLaren Mercedes F1 car driven by Lewis Hamilton by Hot Wheels...
Kyosho for me is also one of the most detail manufacturers of die cast car models and this Audi R8 is my first one and i am truly impressed...i think they are in the same league as AutoArt...I am planning to buy another model by Kyosho and that is the Nissan GT-R R35...heheh tunggu budget...eheh...below is the excellent looking Audi R8
The box packaging...i think is one of the best...


Model taken out of the box...I just love the way the Audi R8 looks from every angle...its just amazing...
Below is the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes F1 MP4-22 car as driven by Lewis Hamilton by hot wheels...Hot wheels have been one of the main manufacturers of F1 car models alongside Minichamps..this version is the First Career Victory Canadian Grand prix, 10th June 2007..it is a limited edition of 5ooo and i got number 2391 out of 5000 heheh...enjoy..

The model comes with Lewis Hamilton figure...

the plaque stating "first career victory"

Comments (0)