Update on GI Joe collection...

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 1:53 PM

Hello....here is my updated version of my GI Joe Rise of the Cobra...to be honest ani baru start mengumpul GI Joe....before this nada interest langsung..but after watching the movie mcm minat terus....so cant really be considered as a GI Joe fanatic...anyways eventhough these figures are only 3 3/4 size, what attracts me is the amount of accessories it comes with and also the attractive packaging... These are the new ones that I have manage to get my hands on...enjoy...
Cobra Commander
Rex Lewis....Cobra Commander..
Before and after...Scarlett version 1
Scarlett version 2Ripcord in Accelerator suit...
I will upload a post in the future about another one of the GI Joe characters that i have in my possession...it has just arrived a few days ago....stay tune...heheheh

Comments (0)