More action figures....

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 1:56 PM

Hello again...this time my post will be on some of my action figures that I have in my possession...Ive own them for quite sometime already apart from the Twilight figures and only had the time to post them....most of the action figures that I have in my collection are still in mint condition and never been taken out of the box....anyways here are some of my figures...enjoy...
This is the Watchmen figures....both are the same characters, but with different variants...I dont know whether the movie was ever released in Brunei...I myself havent watch the movie myself...I just find this character really cool ehehhe..
Masked variant of Rorschach
Exclusive Rorschach variant without masked.
2008 couple of the year..Edward and Bella from the movie Twilight...
Just League America Classic Batman....
Hitman figure...i love this figure...so many accessories included with it....
Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix figure...
Shaun of the Dead 12" talking figure...i love the movie...hehehhe

Stay tune for my Hot Toys posts....coming soon...:)

Comments (0)