The Prancing horse....

Posted by farhan hariz hisham | Posted in | Posted on 1:58 PM

Hello again....Surprisingly these are the only normal Ferrari cars that I have in my collection...the rest of them are the Formula 1 cars..Its been a while since Ive bought a Ferrari for my collection...might get one soon...Im just waiting for the release of the new Ferrari 458 Italia, which from pictures that I found in the Internet looks really amazing...cant wait for that...Personally over the years, Ferrari have made amazing looking cars up to date...I hope they will continue to do so and continue the tradition of the Prancing Horse...

Ferrari F50
The Legendary Ferrari Enzo
It just looks amazing from the front...
One of my favourite Ferrari, The F430
Looks amazing from every angle..

In terms of Formula 1, its been a up and down year for Ferrari, hopefully they will soon go back as one of the top teams in Formula 1...congratulations to Brawn GP and Jenson Button for winning both the constructors and drivers championship...till next season...

Comments (0)